Thanks, that’s the one I was thinking of.  But it’s not them.  I got an email
offlist from the WISP that installed the radios in question.  They are indeed
Cambium PTP550e and Baicells LTE, as correctly identified by people on this
list.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:53 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] identify mystery radios

Ken, the Wisp in Ohio if you are referring to "Watch" put up a Ericson 3ghz LTE
system the next county over from me.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:19 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

If the backhaul is a PTP550e, I hope they aren’t kidding themselves that they
can find 2 x 80 MHz channels clear in 5 GHz, not in the area where this was
just installed.

I wonder if this is the telco/WISP out of Ohio that won a whole bunch of CAF II
money in multiple states.  The configuration doesn’t look like any of the usual
suspects around here.