At least tell me you're not one of those people that keeps the default 'the person at xxx-xxx-xxxx is unavailable' greeting. I hate those. I Never know if I've actually reached the right person or not. Although it seems that anymore about 80% of the people keep their cellphone voicemail box maxed out and you can't leave messages anyway.

On 12/11/2020 1:33 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Yeah the phone spam blockers are aggressive.  I never receive a call that is not on
my contact list.  The real ones will leave a vm.  I like it this way, courtesy of
at&t.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2020, at 9:13 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

I have received calls from "Verizon Financial Services" (that's Verizon nagging about a
late payment on the mobile phone bill) that Verizon flags as "Potential Spam".  In other
words, Verizon identifying their own calls as spam.

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 10:05 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] As if Dealing with Email spam wasn't enough

So now do I not only have to deal with customers complaining that when they
send messages out, they get marked as spam, Now i have customers complaining
that their outbound phone calls are being marked as 'Probably Spam' when they
call peoples cell phones.  Oh the joys of this new AI driven world we live in.

Customers perspective - YOUR SYSTEM IS BROKEN!! YOU FIX IT!! FIX IT NOW!!!!

But lord have mercy is they get a few spam messages or telemarketers get
through to them.