A gas station chain around here got timeclocks with a handprint scanner built in.  No more cheating the clock unless you want to cut off your hand. They claimed it paid for itself in just the stolen time it prevented.

I don't know what system it was, but when my brother worked for Time Warner Cable his cable van was tracked and their system would set off an alert and a supervisor would call him if it looked like he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

I'd like to think we could trust people, but here I am emailing all of you while I'm on the clock.  So maybe I'm a case in point.

-Adam