68% white Steve, 68%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 11:30 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT mildly political

ther is not such a thing as an assault weapon, so thats easy.
You dont dictate whether people need or dont need anything, that you opinion
and its in regard to a fantasy item anyway, so pretty moot
Instant background checks would solve a lot of issues, especially since it can
flag a restricted individual, you try to buy a gun when you arent supposed to,
you should get a quick visit from authorities to clear it out
How would going after white supremacists stop the majority of the shootings and
mass shootings, since minorities perpetrate the majority of those? Its always
best to start with addressing the big problems first. white supremacists, black
supremacists, I dont think there are really any other color supremacists out
there. but both are the same card. best to focus on criminals instead of idiots
and emotions because CNN told you to.
How would indicting trump have stopped yesterday or the mass shootings under
your god obama?

You definitely shouldnt own firearms, I agree with you there.

Seventy years ago, KKK was in full steam politicians were openly members,
racism was rampant and most every school had a boatload of firearms in the lot
and in the building. So your whole premise that this is a white problem is just
you being a racist bigot. There were little to no mass shootings or school
shootings.

The moron in new york at least made it clear in his manifesto that was pretty
much plagiarized from the australian guy that this happens where it happens
because there are no guns there. he was very clear in that. Mass shooters (gang
members and the CNN image of the white kid) have one thing in common, theyre
cowards. They wont target armed areas, thats why schools and gun free zones are
what they like to hit (and the fact that the schools abuse alot of these guys)

The left fights for no guns, no borders, no consequense, no death penalty, no
accountability for things they like, and then they wonder why the natural
progression occurs. Thats why lieberalism is a mental illness. victimology and
cliche dont get the job done. never has, never will, fiddle and watch burn

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 10:31 AM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>