I have some customers who are having problems powering one of my Syncbox
receivers from a PTP450 radio  (uGPS power difference perhaps).  This is
the radio which is derived from a 450SM and doesn't have the sync over
power option, only sync over the timing port.   Not sure if there's
something else different.

So...  I need to get one here for testing, don't particularly need to buy a
new one.   I don't even care if the RF section works or not - just need the
radio to power on and for the sync port to work correctly....

I don't seem to be able to find one of these in the normal used equipment
locations that I check (ebay, SWG, PDM, etc).

Anyone have an idea where I can get one of these?  I notice new isn't that
expensive so I guess it's not the end of the world if I don't find one.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>