Yep. We definitely need to fix all of these. Just passing a "MAY
(sometimes) implies CAN" rule would fix all in one stroke. However,
the lower case ones aren't problems at all, because "These definitions
are used when a rule includes a term in all caps, and provide guidance
in determining the ordinary-language meaning of a term when a rule
includes a term otherwise." I.e. we are still allowed to use common
sense for the ones that are lower case, thus neatly clearing up all
those problems.

-Aris