Hi Patrik,

it has been a while but I want to tell you that it was an error of mine.
Long story short: I had an unwanted situation of 2 actor systems instead of
one. Sending a message to actorRef of system1 to actorRef of system2
worked. Switching to actorSelection (as in AtLeastOnceDelivery) did not (of
course).
Thank you for your interest.

giampaolo