Ok... I know what' wrong with my thinking.
My thinking was just by feeling but not logical.

Suppose S is arbitrary sequence mapping some unsigned integer
   For any subsequence ,S' with lenght=n, of sequence S
      exist permutation f s.t.value f(S') < value S'
      <-> S' is not non-decreasing order.
Therefore,  this is important property for this problem and ,
by feeling, we need to find the shortest right-subsequence of S
since we want to find the largest.