Hey. I'm making a app that draws a graph wiht the given data fromt he
stock market.

As of now i have it scaled genericaly for Y.
What i want to be ale to do is have the Y axis sclaed based on the
value taken form the data base.

Meaning I want to know if soemone can help me with an algorithim that
would plot the five values. For example:

if opening value is 0.3 then i would want 0.4 and 0.5 above it and 0.2
and 0.1 below it.
Numbers will probably be more fractional but this is the b asic idea.

If any one has any suggest it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot in advance
-morc