Hi,

        Hope that you can help me with this one. Relative to what I have read
"Quicksort" it is a very good sorting algorithm. However, there can be
trouble if there is a high level of duplicates.
        I have 2 questions based upon this

Q1: Can anyone recommend a good sorting algorithm that works well with
a high level of duplicates are present?

Q2: At what point should one considered moving from quicksort -> other
algorithm that works well with duplicates? Are there any useful metrics
in determining the level of duplicates e.g.
Duplicate Level = Total # of Duplicates / Total quantity of Elements
At what point should you consider crossing over?

Thanks for any comments/suggestions/user-experiences offered.
Al.