hi everybody ..i am stuck on a problem ..i need ur help..
problem is that i have k coins(v1,v2,v3......vk) and money S . and i have to
find out that whether it is possible or not to make the money S using the
given coins...firstly i was using greedy but it failed on some inputs
..like  we have 2 coins of (3 and 5) and i have to exchange 11 .
so using greedy fiirstly i take 5 since it is less than 11 so i have to
again take 5 and sum becomes 10 . So using greedy it gives it not possible
but if use onr coin of 5 and two coin of 3 then it is possible ..
so plz help me dynamic programming experts..
limits are k<100 and S<50000