Interesting I should say...

Anyway a couple of points on the discussion we had so far...

1. We cannot bound the triangle if we don't bound the space...thats the
reason why I choose a unit square
2. It is true that there are a lot of points outside the triangle that you
cannot choose but they all lie in a finite set of lines

Cheers,
Nat