what varibales (how many of them) do i need to define for this problem
to write a linear program that optimizes revenue with this
constraints:
we have a ship that can carry a maximum weight of 100 tons of cargo
and a maximum volume of 60 cubicmeters. we have three materials to be
transported, and we may carry any amount of each, up to the maximum
available limits given below.
·Material 1 has density 2 tons/cubic meter, maximum available amount
40 cubic meters, and revenue $1,000 per cubic meter.
·Material 2 has density 1 ton/cubic meter, maximum available amount 30
cubic meters, and revenue $1,200 per cubic meter.
·Material 3 has density 3 tons/cubic meter, maximum available amount
20 cubic meters, and revenue $12,000 per cubic meter