how can we show that MAX SAT (: Given a CNF formula and an integer g,
find a truth assignment that satisfies at least g clauses.) , SPARSE
SUBGRAPH (: Given a graph and two integers a and b, find a set of a
vertices of G such that there are at most b edges between them.) can
be reduced to 3SAT? do we need to come up with a function? how about
MIN SAT(is it the opposite of MAX SAT?).