I got this mail....

Dear Praveen Sonare,

the hamiltonian circuit (HC) problem remains NP-complete when restricted to
chordal bipartite graphs (cbg) and becomes polynomial when restricted
further to bipartite distance hereditary graphs (bdhg). I'm not aware of
any "well established" class of graphs between bdhg and cbg. If there is
one, you could consider the computational complexity of HC when restricted
to this class. Do you have any such class of graphs in mind?

With kind regards, Haiko.

I dont have anything else... nothing is striking in my mind...