Having read the "permanent" on wikipedia site,  I think there is
little correlation with this problem.

Thanks for your clarification, and i realize the special case of my
problem can reduce to this partition problem:
Given a set of 2*k positive numbers(where n is 2), how to split this
set into two halves, each half holds k numbers, and minimize the
difference of two halves' sum?
It's known to be a classic NP-Complete, right?