Ok your question have some little catch hidden.
But first let me was the question.
Does each vertex has at least one forbiden color?
because if you can have no forbiden colors you end up with clasical
3-coloring problem which is NP-Complete.

The catch is that if P=NP then everything nontrivial is NP-Complete by
definition of NP-Completeness.
So the possible cases are that you prove that it is in P, or you can prove
that it is NP-Complete.

I suggest first by coloring each vertex by forbiden color +1 modulo 3, and
then you have some components that violate the coloring, but they must be 2
colorable.
For connected component there are only 2 possible bicolorings. So you color
each component by new colors Black and white.

name the coloring default and nondefault

I feel that this leads to some 2-sat :D

because if i choose default coloring of component A, I can not use default
coloring for B is A => ~B what is ~a or ~B

or you can do it in vertex level. its 2-sat again. but i was not expection
so easy solution.