hi
i have one doubt if negative by 1 in a row if any element got zero and again
doing same operation to get another element to be zero so 1st element is
negative so could u please tell me the matrix automatically do the positive
value else as it. if it is negative then ans is No, we will not get O
matrix(one with all zeroes in it.) else there have some solution to get O
matrix.

--
Thanks & Regards

Umesh kewat