wap a program in efficient manner to remove all occurrence of
duplicate character in the word and all occurrence of duplicate word
in the file.

i break the problem in two section( this is my approach it may be
better one )

wap to remove all duplicate character in the word. (order is important)
[i don't know which DS we use for this program your suggestion has
highly appreciated]
wap to remove all duplicate word in the file. (order is important)[we
use tries to remove all duplicate word in the file]

input in file

we welcome your feedback, suggestions comment to make better your
world

After run the above compression algo output will be

we welcom your fedback, sugtion coment to make betr world

--
Kind Regards
  ^_^