We have a server hit by millions of users. Sever log files contains
the user ids of all of them. How do we find the frequency of login of
each user. What will the most efficient way to store the users, and
access them to find their frequency(The log files are very huge!!)

I thought of using B+ tree indexing with user ids as the key. Leaf
nodes will have the pointers to bucket of user ids. One item of bucket
will contain user id and frequency of this user.
   For insertion, search complexity will be ~O(logn)

Any potential problem with approach? Are there any better approach to
tackle this problem?