I feel gaurav's solution does it in O(n) time & cons space....
but there is a case that when there is no element with n/2+1
appearances the method might fail(eg 1 1 1 2 3 4 and in many other
cases as well...)
but as the problem states that there is atleast 1 element with n/2+1
appearances....this algo provides the answer to above question.