It gives this error:
error: prototype for ‘int B::speed()’ does not match any in class ‘B’.

Should I include this in class B(in B.h)
class B:public A
{
public:
virtual int speed(); //wouldn't this override the speed() from A ?
private:
int m_speed();
}

class A (in A.h)is defined as this
class A
{
public:
virtual int speed();
}

Another Question:
If I want to use speed() from class B via an object of class A, how can I do
this ?
(in a third file which has: #include<A.h>) or is there a better way to do
this ?