it's not always possible to sort a stack in all the cases , consider the
stack 2143 and one tries to sort it feeding the elements in order , we have
now ....whatever popping technique we use , we cannot have a 1234 kind of
stack in order .The maximum number of permutations we can have with a stack
is 2nCn -2nCn-1 which does not necessarily include the permutated group . In
general , we can pop the elements in a decreasing order in the same order as
they are entered . Try sortin the stack with an input of 4132 .now possible