I wrote a small code for finding the shortest path from any given to node to
every other node present in the network.

I am using adjacency matrix for indicating the edges between the node and
Distance matrix for indication the between any two connected edges. This
could be a good starting point.

http://codepad.org/pts7KuB2

Thanks,
Anand