This is an example of bitonic sequence if we reverse the bottom half of the
array.
Sequence is called Bitonics if the sequence of number first
increases(ascending order) and then decrease(descending order).

1. We need to reverse the bottom half the array to make it bitonic.
2. Appy Bitonic Merge to get the final sorted array.: Complexity.O(n)

In the below code, I have implemented sorting n/w to sort any kind of array
but for bitonic sequence we only bitonic merge function call which take
O(n).
Refer section Sorting network from Corman for more details

http://codepad.org/ZhYEBqMw