Width of a Tree = maximum number of nodes at the same level.
Example:
                       b        c
                     d  e      f  g
                        h      i j

Here, the max. width is 4 at level 3->d, e, f, g

Algo to find width:

1. Push node on stack1
2. Pop node from stack1 if not empty
3. visit node and push children on stack2
4. goto 2 if stack1 not empty
5. if stack1 empty, number of elements in stack 2>width  then width=
number of elements on stack2
6. repeat steps 2-5 for stack2

basically keep pushing children on stack until 1 stack is not empty,
the value when it is empty will give the width at that level.
Use one variable to store this width by checking if current width is
greater.

-Minotauraus.