solution could be to find the charcter position from both sides for each
char of s2
then from the 2*n array, find the smallest index from left and largest from
right, within these two indexes all chars would be there

one case where one of the chars can be missing can be found if a row in this
2-d array remains unmodified

Best Regards
Ashish Goel
"Think positive and find fuel in failure"
+919985813081
+919966006652