write a recursive function getmin(node, value) that returns the least number
of flips necessary for the subtree rooted at "node" to give the result
"value". recursive relations are easy to come up with, so I leave it as an
exercise :)

memorize the values calculated, so, never calculate a result more than once.

Since "value" is either 0 or 1, this algorithm works in O(n) time and space
complexity where n is the number of nodes.