As far as I know; Count sort is O(n+M) where M is the maximum value.
Radix sort is O((n+c)k) where k is the number of digits and c is the
cost of sorting a digit. So in this case if the number were
represented as binary it would be 2, so k = log_2(n^3) = 3logn and
c=2. So the complexity would be O(n^2). If instead of binary a radii
of n is used, although k =  log_n(n^3) = 3, the c is O(n) with count
sort, so i guess O((n+n)3) ) = O(n)