On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM, saurabh singh <saurabh.n...@gmail.com>wrote:

> elaborate plz

For every new element in stack, you need thrice of space to store the min
and max elements also. This has the effect that at state of stack, you can
get the min and max till that point. Instead of this, maintaining a new
stack for min elements would be much more efficient in terms of memory since
in that all the number of elements would be lesser than the main one.

so, basically in your solution, the size of object will be three times
bigger than the data type which can hold the number otherwise.