how do we work for a rectangle here..
the only way i could think of is once we have found a square, backtrack from
right bottom towards left and up to see if the value is not changing

10101
11100
11111
11000

it will be

10101
11100
12211
12000

now here if (3,1) is considered, there there is a 2(same as (3,1)) at (2,1)
implying that this is 3*2 rectangle(if 1,1 had been 2 also then it would
have been a 4*2 rectangle...
similarly for position(2,2), (2,1) is 2   hence this ia a 2*3 rectangle...

any other thoughts?

Best Regards
Ashish Goel
"Think positive and find fuel in failure"
+919985813081
+919966006652