I am sure if you google it , u can find many points.

Abstract classes n interface wont have any object on its own.

Abstract class acts base class during inheritance.

Interface contains a predefined layout for a class.

In abstract class, we can define what a function should do whereas in
interface, we can not define what a function should do.

While inheriting(or implementing) there is no need to override all the
functions in a abstract class but in case of interface, you need to override
all the functions.

In C++, we dont have the concept of interface. But we can indirectly
implement it by having all the methods in ur class as pure virtual
functions.

In java, we have a separate concept called interface which is used to
indirectly implement multiple inheritance.We can inherit abstract class
whereas interface can only be implemented.