Guys,

My intention was to understand how to manage max heap of k size into
memory. Means we have millions of numbers that we can't load into RAM
then how in the very first go we going to load only k size and how
will track of rest numbers. Can anybody code it? Do we need file to
store million numbers and then read say first k numbers and then take
another chunk?

Thanks,

Ankit!!