Hi,

As TC is over, so now I can submit the code of above prob:

import java.util.*;
import java.util.regex.*;
import java.text.*;
import java.math.*;

public class MathContest
{
public int countBlack(String ballSequence, int repetitions)
{
 int sl = ballSequence.length();
int l = sl*repetitions;
int a[] = new int[l];