Two arrays are arr[] and sec[]
To find kth smallest element of the two sorted array. i = 1

   1. Find Index = k/(2 ^ i)
   2. if arr[Index] < sec[Index] && arr[index] < sec[index -1] then
   increment index of the first array and decrement the index of second array.
   i++
   3. if arr[index] > sec[Index] && arr[index] > sec[index-1] then decrement
   index of the first array and increment the index of second array i++
   4. Step to increment or decrement = K/pow(2,i)

Please see the code for more clarity. Let me know if I am missing any corner
cases.
http://codepad.org/liCpqyqC