can this be also calculated as first calculate the diameter of the tree then
add the number of nodes in the path of the the root of the tree to the root
of the sub tree of which the diameter is calculated.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:06 AM, Jitendra singh <jsinghrath...@gmail.com>wrote:

> @ Anantha Krishnan
>
>    yeah , you are right .I misinterpreted it.Your solution is
> right(actually my algo has no bug but I am returning 2 max out of 4
> values . It is sure that one value will come from right and one from
> left side.So no need to take take struct ret_ele .function returning
> single element(max length) will be enough.)
>
> On 6/23/11, Anantha Krishnan <ananthakrishnan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > @Jitendra
> >
> > I guess your tree construction is wrong.
> > You can verify by replacing the Construct function with this:
> >
> > *void Construct() {*
> > *        Node* d = new Node(100);*
> > *        Node* e = new Node(300);*
> > *        Node* g = new Node(10);*
> > *        Node* b = new Node(5, d, e);*
> > *        Node* c = new Node(8, NULL, g);*
> > *        Node* a = new Node(1, b, c);*
> > *        Root = a;*
> > *    }*
> > *
> > *
> > and check here <http://ideone.com/YF9qi>.
> >
> > Let me know the result.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Anantha Krishnan
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Jitendra singh
> > <jsinghrath...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> I think this solution is wrong .
> >> Because
> >> for the case -
> >>               1
> >>         5           8
> >>   100    300        10
> >> ans should be 406
> >> But above code gives 124

> >> sunny816.i...@gmail.com

> and

> find
> >> the
> of
> >> it..

> >> F(X,Y)
> >> +

> >> --

Varun Pahwa
B.Tech (IT)
7th Sem.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.
Ph : 09793899112 ,08011820777
Official Email :: rit2008...@iiita.ac.in
Another Email :: varunpahwa.ii...@gmail.com

People who fail to plan are those who plan to fail.