Well in my interview for internship I was mainly asked basic questions from
Networking like FTP/HTTP, layers in networking, HTTPS, etc.
Some programming questions like what structures will you use in storing
millions of data (basically how google stores web caches) ?, etc (normal
like any other companies).

But I have seen some ALP (assembly language) questions in their papers for
placements, so you should practice some ALP. ALP questions like examining
and giving outputs and other stuffs.
Do post in questions that were asked to you in any company.

Best of Luck! :)