...For developers position they said u gotta be an expert in linux ….
…u can use any programming language ..but I found shell found to be d
best…we were allowed to use man pages…

1.Prog shud take process name as input , display the memory occupied
by all the process under that.
2. Process should be daemon .
3. We must write it to into log file that will display the following
for every 5 seconds…Elapsed time, Vmmsize, VmmRss..
..they gave hints…
I tried to use commands like..
..pidof  <process name>
Ps v <value returned by pidoff>
… I tried to figure out commands using man pages , but unable to
implement it……