Array of Pointers : By Array of Pointers we mean that there is an array that
contains the pointers at different index which points to some value in the
memory.

Example:-

int *arr[10]
In this array arr[0],arr[1]....arr[9] is a pointer that points to some value
in a memory.

Pointer to array :  By Pointer to array we means that there is a pointer
that is defined to point to some index in an array.

Example:-

There is some array arr and we define a pointer a;

int *a = arr;
then this points to value arr[0];
and if int *a = arr+9;
then  this points to value arr[9];