@Dave  thanks for clarifying that  (4,3) is different from (3,4)

But let's suppose, for example, n is 3
so A is of size n, and B is of size n, as required
e.g.  A = [1 1 2]   , B = [1 2 2]

S = { (1,1) (1,2) (1,2) (1,1) (1,2) (1,2) (2,1) (2,2) (2,2) }

but now you see there are repeated points that are also in the same
order.  These are duplicates and should be removed, if S is truly a
set.  Pruned version:

S = { (1,1) (1,2) (2,1) (2,2) }

size of set is not n^2, or 9, but rather
(size of unique(A) )  *  (size of unique(B) )  = 4

With this in mind, I would first eliminate or ignore duplicates as you
are iterating through A, B