clock period=(slowest stage delay)+(Buffer delay).

slowest stage delay is 160 ns and Buffer delay is 5ns. Buffer delay will
always be there between two stages .

clock period=165ns.

In the pipelining the time it takes =(k+n-1) * (clock period)

k=number of stages and n=number of instructions(data items)

hence time it takes=(4+1000-1)*(165)=165.4 microsec