I am not from iit,iim,iisc....Qualcomm visisted our college and taken 3 guys
for intern...Me and 1 other guy in waiting list....

In written round 3 sections are there....There is a time limit for each
section and you can jump from one section to other section

1)Logical Reasoning and Quants (Basic)
2)Algorithms and flowchart
3)Os and Data structures

It was pretty easy...But aware of the running time...
20 out of 80 were selcted

summer intern...
What would be your preference google or qualcomm

.Nothing more than that

8 out of 20 were selected for Hr round

In HR round tell abt urselves , what companies u attended so far.....

3 from 8 were selected and 2 in waiting list