@All ,

The problm can be solved by Fast Fourier Transform .
The Concept used here is to Convert the number in the array into a
vector and Then apply multiplication using FFT . The below example
will clear it .

 I will start will finding Pair of all Number  equal to every possible
combination from a given set of numbers:-

Take for example : Array Element :- 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 6
 Combination Possible are :-

 Pair Sum  ----  No of times
      3               1
      4               1
      6               1
      7               2
      5               1
      8               2
      9               1
     11               1
     12               1

------------------------------------

Represent it in the form of a polynomial to get -> f(x) = x + x^2 +
x^3 + x^5 + x^6

Now calculate G(x)=f(x)*f(x) , rendering us  the Polynomial as :-

G(x) = x^2 + 2x^3 + 3x^4 + 2x^5 + 3x^6 + 4x^7 + 4x^8 + 2x^9 +2x^11 +
x^10 + x^12

The number of the form in the above polynomial  : =   [A* X^N]
---> (int)(A/2) Give the number repeatation for the Pair Sum N  .

For example :- The  Pair Sum 3 is the repeated floor(3/2) =1 times
                   :- The  Pair Sum 7 & 8 is the repeated floor(4/2)
=2 times

Similarly For getting the Value of Triplet Sum we need need to do
multiplication on some polynomials (Done by FFT) .

I liked this problm very much , it cost me much time , but I came to
know abt the importance of FFT in Digital signalling .