@topcoder..

You are correct.. I just figured out that the N<=3 condition is not
always correct..

Below i have explained with example the code that will fix it:

Basically for N=3 , say the sequence is a , b, c..
Then the valid cases would be:

a < b < c
a >= b >= c
a < b ,  (b>=c and a < c)
a >= b ,  ( b < c and c <= a)

as u can see.. for 4, 2, 6
4 > 2  and ( 2 < 6 but 6 > 2) hence its invalid..

if ( A[0] < A[1] )
{
    if ( (A[1] < A[2]) )
    {
        left = A[0];
        mid = A[1];
        right= A[2];
    }
    else if (A[1] >= A[2] && A[0] < A[2] )
    {
        left = A[0];
        mid = A[2];
        right = A[1];
    }
    else
       goto end; printf("NO");
}
else
{
    if (A[1] >= A[2])
    {
       left = A[2];
       mid = A[1];
       right = A[0];
    }
    else if ( (A[1] < A[2]) && (A[0] >= A[2]) )
    {
       left = A[1];
       mid = A[2];
       right = A[0];
    }
    else
      goto end; printf("No");
}

// Replace the greatest, smallest and mid code with the above one and
it shall work..