This is MS Q and hasing will give the right answer. walk over the string,
if it is present in hashTable, it is first repeated character. This is
single pass.

However, if you do another pass, your answer would be "a" which is "first
char that is repeated" whereas "b" is first character to occur first again
in the string.

Best Regards
Ashish Goel
"Think positive and find fuel in failure"
+919985813081
+919966006652

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM, himanshu kansal <himanshukansal...@gmail.com