Firstly, there is a written test in which there are 30 MCQs and 2
coding questions.
MCQs cover all major topics such as algorithms,data structures, OS, DBMS, C.
Coding questions has to be done to get place in Interviews.
Otherwise, 1 coding question done correctly and efficiently, with good
performance in MCQs can also give u a chance.

Then, there are 2-3 round of face-to-face interviews which only
concentrate on algorithm designing. No OS. No DBMS.( I mean no
Technical rounds are there )

Last Interview is HR one which has few HR ques such as What is team
work...?,etc. and 2-3 puzzles.

On 10/9/12, Manish Patidar <manishpatidar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NO DUDE
> Thank you,
> Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>        * With Regards,
> *
> *
> Manish Patidar.*
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Avinash Mishra
> <mishra.avinas...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello any one have idea about Flipkart recruitment process for SDE1.
>> Please guide me what to prepare.
>> Thanks
>>

>> --
>> regard's