I guess we are allowed to use the operation multiple times.
I had thought of the solution, could you please look below and tell me
whether I'm missing any case or not.
I know the complexity of the solution is very bad(exponential).
But if you have some other cool algorithm I would be happy to hear.

The only case which I was able to think of was
1) Generate all possible permutation of those 6 integers.
2) Generate repeated permutation of the 4 operands on 5 places.
3) Do a Shuffle merge of these two lists (Every permutation of (1) with
every permutation of (2))
4) You get the inorder, convert it to post order and evaluate the
expression.

Thanks.