Greetings,

Would someone mind sharing their asoundrc with functional PCM
definitions for multitrack capture on an M-Audio Delta-66/OmniStudio
(ice1712)?  I've managed to get most everything working with ALSA
0.9.0rc3 and ecasound-2.1dev11, but I can't figure out how to split the
various hardware-in channels off to separate PCMs and am running out of
time to keep playing with it.  If this has already been covered in
archives, I apologise and would love a pointer to the messages I have
missed.

Thanks much,

Dan

--
A boast of "I have been's,"  | Daniel G. Epstein
quoted from foolscap tomes,  |