Hello,

We're currently using McAffee's uvscan and I'm considering replacing, or at least suplementing it, with ClamAv. Does anyone here have any thoughts about which would provide the best response? I've found, disturbingly, that emails containing viruses may be passed via uvscan only to be caught on our Exchange server by McAffee's exchange-based product.

What virus scanner's work best with Amavisd? I'll have to convince a few people if I intend to replace a proprietary product with a free one. Any ammo I can use would be appreciated; and if you think I'm going down the wrong road here, I'd like to know that as well.

Best,

Aaron Bennett