At 04:54 PM 8/9/2006, Gary V wrote:
>I could be mistaken, because I don't have a sample to look
>at, but...
>A couple caveats, it's possible in multi-recipient mail
>that under
>some circumstances you will not know who the other
>recipients may have
>been (BCC) so you cannot guarantee delivery to all
>intended recipients.
>You should pay attention to the X-Envelope-To: header as
>well as the To:
>header as this is the envelope recipient.

The X-Envelope-To: header will contain all original
recipients, including any BCC: recipients; this header must
be removed when you release a file from quarantine to
protect the privacy of BCC recipients.

The To: header is irrelevant and should not be used for
delivery - in particular, never feed quarantined mails to
"sendmail -t".

--
Noel Jones